Monday, September 13, 2010

Colette Sencha blouse

Little Boozle 2010

I love the Colette range of patterns.
The vintage feel to them,
the way that they suit curves,
the gorgeous styles.

Little Boozle 2010

The Sencha blouse is very sweet.
I used a vintage fabric
and it is hard to appreciate the pattern
but there are tucks at the front and back
and I made the keyhole neckline (version 3)

Little Boozle 2010

I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out
or how it would suit me
but I was very happy with the result
and will certainly be making other versions of this.

Crafty Mamma Sept10

The pattern designer may well shudder at the "slipper" look
but what can I say?
On a sewing day,
it is all about comfort.



3 comments:

Carolyn said...

there is the barcelona!

Love the top Tas- even if its with slippers!

willow and moo said...

Tas, the sencha looks fabulous on ya! :)

Kat said...

I looooove the slippers! Although the blouse is also nice :)