Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting ahead.


I can't believe how much sewing I got done over 2 days at our Adelaide meet up this weekend.
No computers, no interrupting children, no interrupting husbands, no domestic duties...

I got my 5 planned projects done
plus still had time to pick up a pair of circular knitting needles
and try to work out what to do with them.

Farbenmix Olivias are one of my favourite patterns.
Super quick to sew up
and a lovely line to the body of the dress.
These are the next size up-
for the little goddess to wear next year
as she already seems to have a lot of clothes at the moment...

Little Boozle 2010

Strawberry French terry and striped Campan fabric.
(Sleeves left unhemmed till she is ready to wear it)
Shortened the hood on this one.

Little Boozle 2010

The second is short sleeved with the knotted tail to the hood.

Little Boozle 2010

Brown floral is a Spotlight knit and the pink stripe is a Campan knit.

Little Boozle 2010

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sewing in advance now that is impressive! Love the prints and colours. Congrats on such a productive weekend.

Karen said...

Gorgeous - you match colours is such a lovely way. I don't have this pattern but maybe....

toadstooldots said...

They look both fantastic.
I was short before to buy this brown flower fabric too at spotlight.