Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The dog ate my vacumn cleaner.

I would just like to make a public service anouncement to advise all
that my children are getting fed, bathed and their basic needs attended to,
in spite of my current inability to put down my knitting needles.

OK, so the dog didn't eat my vacumn cleaner
but admittedly I have forgotten where it is.
If only I could afford to forget where the washing machine is
but with three young (messy) kids, that would just be pushing things a bit too far.

What are the going rates for a casual domestic goddess
compared to part- time?

Little Boozle 2011

Skirt: Back to school skirt by Sam Lamb
in Aslan Trends Bariloche

Little Boozle 2011

Top: Ruffled summer top by Elena Nodel
in Woolganics Organic merino
(written for cotton but I wanted a tunic to layer in winter
then wear alone in spring)

Little Boozle 2011

In spite of the natural tones to the skirt,
the little goddess was unflinching,
saying "thank you mummy"
and popping it out without hesitation.
Thank goodness for discovery of colours beyond pink.
I swear that I was starting to develop an allergy to that colour...

Little Boozle 2011

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that is gorgeous. maybe the vacuum cleaner is on a well deserved holiday?

Kate said...

She looks gorgeous in her new outfit.
And yeah well, the dog ate my whole house by the looks of it.

Tracy said...

lol you need this song.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLI3SaKkMkM&feature=related

ROFL!!

Liz said...

They are gorgeous Tas!! I love, love, love the top :)

Beki said...

Vacum cleaner?
What's that? ;o)
I wish I cold knit like that, wold love to knit my little man some jumpers!

B xxx

Tanya said...

fantastic outfit little miss clever x