Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cause and effect.

JFM 2012

JFM 2012

JFM 2012

With this comes the realisation that we are perhaps not just fighting birds and Staffies for our fruit.
It also possibly explains that nocturnal noise in the back roof section of our house for the past 2 weeks.
Plus Mr Boozle now has to find a way to seal up those little gaps at the top of the cat run that he left hoping
that the cats would never find.
Apparently we are having a bit of a surge of suburban wildlife visitors this summer.
Possibly another koala in our front gum tree some time soon...

6 comments:

Sally said...

Oh wow! Your kitty is determined.

Kelly Casanova said...

Oh dear.

Tanya said...

yep, I was thinking along the lines of 'oh dear' too!

willow and moo said...

Well, I had a big ass brush tail possum raiding the compost pile last night. :)

That ring tail is a cutie.

Crazy cats! I can't believe how crazy they are. Are they nice to you and the kids? That really is the main thing. Have I ever told you about my friends' cat, Loco? I'm sure I did. That cat wouldn't do that crazy climbing, but he's mean.

JulieT said...

Was wondering if it was worth Puss's while?

quilary said...

Hoping the cats would never find!?! Ha Ha Ha!