Thursday, August 2, 2012

Then there is my OCD...

Little Boozle 2012

also had a tendency towards OCD at sporadic intervals.

Little Boozle 2012

Bag challenge finished on the very first day.

Little Boozle 2012

The Two Zip Hipster by Dog Under the Desk 

Little Boozle 2012

A well written little pattern.

Little Boozle 2012

Perfect for quickly approaching overseas holidays
and a good size for carrying all those things that you need to keep close
on such holidays.

Little Boozle 2012

Look, Cam. I actually did it this time.

Little Boozle 2012


Little Boozle 2012

11 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Booyah indeed! OMG I'm still contemplating fabric and you've already finished. Well done.

bec said...

Gorgeous! I'm heading over to check that pattern out (cos I need more patterns haha)

Tanya said...

Re:the procrastinator who has ridiculous burst of energy...'sister from another mother' sounds very appropriate here!!! I'm proudly calling you an over achiever here. I love it, pattern looks good. Where are you taking said bag on holidays?

Unknown said...

You are an inspiration! And how cute is that mushroom on the zip?!

Kelly Casanova said...

Great bag, and yay for you getting it done so quickly!

willow and moo said...

LOL with your usual photo expression too!
Totally cute bag!!!

Tasha said...

oh gorgeous!! I was going to play along but my procrasting with study is such that I have too much of that to catch up on to allow me to dig out any suitcble fabric from the tubs under the beds....

Adriana said...

Looks great.
Well done you, for being so efficient!

Mistea said...

Perfect bag for all occasions not just travel gigs.
Someone had to be first - Yay for You!
Enjoy.

Karen said...

That's one fab bag Tas - and i have to know where the gorgeous mushroom zipper pull came from - very sweet.
Love the fabric too.

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful bag :) well done!